Hi! I'm revamping the site! Most photos might not appear because of Photobucket *rolls eyes*. Might try to host them in another place but eh.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

[Game] Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o Aishisa no Photograph

[Posted @ 5:27 PM]

Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o Aishisa no Photograph.


Yes, my life is complete now, exams are over and I'm playing Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o [Mandarin Version]. Life is great. Btw, the picture above is from 'その花びらにくちづけを 愛しさのフォトグラフ' [Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o Aishisa no Photograph]. Scroll down for CG Link =).

Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o.


Ha, it's more fun this way when I can actually understand what they're saying.

Anyways, here are some updates to look out for this June/July;

1. Yuri Hime S Volume 5 out on 19 June 2008.
2. Candy Boy Ep2 out on 21 June 2008 via Niconico.
3. Mnemosyne: Mnemosyne no Musumetachi Episode 6 out on 6 July 2008.
4. Yuri Hime Wildrose Volume 2 out on 18 July 2008.
5. Shoujo Sect ~Innocent Lovers~ OVA 1 out on 25 July 2008.
6. My-Otome 0~S.ifr~ Volume 2 out on 25 July 2008.

And Hatsu Koi Shimai Chapter 13 [END] Summary/Review coming up ... as soon as I feel like it lol.

Oh yeah, here's the WARNING: NSFW [Mature, 18+ and whatever] link to Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o Aishisa no Photograph's CGs lol almost forgot. The quality's not good but ... better than nothing.

Maid, Miko and Nekomimi cosplay XD! And phone ... you know, actually that scene's the best hahaha.

[Signing off @ 6:32 PM]

13 comments:

  1. (Faints of what i see)

    Oh my god, i love this series for both its beautiful artwork & its yuri. I hope you can post more of pictures of this series. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need some direction! ^.^;;

    Does anyone know the best yuri show I should move onto? I've got Mai-HiME/Otome, Kannazuki No Miko, Kyoshiro To Towa No Sora, Strawberry Panic! and Bleach (The fanfic shipping of TatsuHime :P) all covered, so what show should I move onto next?

    Please help, someone ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeahh Hatsukoi Shimai 13 . I want to know how it ends!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lolz... That game's screenshots makes the game look like the only thing you tried to do was have sex with the other girl.

    And to reply to COMAKODE, go to Simoun. It's a neat anime (and the manga is really short... 3 chapters)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yuri h games? ur like the coolest girl lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. to anon1, lol I did posted up the CG links =).

    to comakode, as Keebler said, try 'Simoun', personally I've never really finish watching the series lol [Cos I was having my last semester in poly when it first aired]. Mai Hime/Otome are good starts. Kannazuki no Miko's my first yuri anime, the girl gets the girl so I've give it a green light too XD. And, Strawberry Panic!'s mine!!! LOL.

    to anon2, hm I'll post it tomorrow.

    to Keebler, XD lol kinda but there's a plot ... well kinda uuuuhh who cares lol. Art's nice =).

    to tsuyo_puyo, o_o playing yuri h games doesn't make me cool lol ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay! I want to play that game!! if you don't mind me asking, but do you download the hanabira games?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whee! I don't know what to be more excited about: Mnemosyne or CandyBoy! @_@

    But I'm also curious as to where you get this H game

    ReplyDelete
  9. to anon3 and kikku, hi-mi-tsu~ nah, try yamibo.com can't say where because we're supposed to keep a low profile about it ...

    and Candy Boy Ep2 tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @anon3 and kikku, himitsu, etc...

    I'm sure /u/ had a guide about it somewhere. It's only a matter of time before they post it again.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have the game, but how do you go about getting English translations on it?

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Rukianeko:

    Complex. Go to 4chan's /u/ and ask there. There's an image file that explains it in detail.

    Although, translations are in progress for the first two games.

    ReplyDelete
  13. @ Comakode:

    Maria-sama ga Miteru^_^ It's the only anime I've ever seen that I feel comfortable categorizing as a real work of art, and the yuri content runs the entire gamut of amazingness; subtext, non-subtext, adorable, perverted, even some cute cousins-romance ~_^ It's got literally everything, in my own humble opinion.

    ReplyDelete