Hi! I'm revamping the site! Most photos might not appear because of Photobucket *rolls eyes*. Might try to host them in another place but eh.

Monday, December 3, 2007

Negima!! Live Action Drama Ep9 - Baka Rangers!

[Posted @ 5:05 PM]
LOL, the special Baka Ranger OP's the BOMB, I tell you, I was laughing my guts out.

LOL BAKA RANGERS UNITE!

I don't intend to summarize this episode ... just wanna share the Baka Rangers screenshots in the episode cos LOL it's sooo funny lol.



Negima!! Live Action Drama Ep9 - Baka Rangers! 1.Negima!! Live Action Drama Ep9 - Baka Rangers! 2.Negima!! Live Action Drama Ep9 - Baka Rangers! 3.
Negima!! Live Action Drama Ep9 - Baka Rangers! 4.Negima!! Live Action Drama Ep9 - Baka Rangers! 5.Negima!! Live Action Drama Ep9 - Baka Rangers! 6.

LoL, I kept thinking about Power Rangers ...

END of BAKA RANGERS Episode.


But then, it's like not so funny now after laughing so much haha.

[Signing off @ 5:35 PM]

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I laughed so hard on this particular episode....Asuna really drive me nuts with her baka-ness

    Anyway where's konosetsu? damn episode after episode I waited from ep4..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want the them to make the op and ed that i could buy

    ReplyDelete
  3. to anonymous1, lol yeah, as expected as the leader of the Baka Rangers. Well I'm not sure if there'll be konosetsu again cos there's still other characters to introduce ... I'm waiting for eva-sama to make her appearance soon!

    to anonymous2, ? who? Baka Rangers? I believe the single will be out soon ... enough? haha

    ReplyDelete